Two of our Year 6 leaders are chosen to represent our school as School Ambassadors.
This role comprises:
- promoting the school in a positive manner at formal and informal events
- promoting our school's Learner Dispositions
- assisting with the running and organisation of assemblies
- acting as guides for school visitors including our Principal’s Tours
- meeting with staff Leadership as required
- speaking publicly at school events
Learner Leadership Roles
This is an opportunity for our learners to contribute to our school community in a positive way by taking on the responsibility of spreading knowledge through inspiration, teaching and events.
Leadership roles are granted through a voting process. Our Year 5 learners submit nominations and make a presentation to our school community about how they will lead others across the year while using and strengthening their own capabilities in their nominated leadership role. Our school community then votes and the roles are assigned for the following year.
Leadership roles include:
- STEM leaders
- IT and Multimedia
- Audio Visual and Assembly Support
- LOFT Support
- Sport Leaders
- Office Support
- Social Justice
- Visual Art Support